Airline Pilot Career
Starting at $69,750
Choosing to become a career pilot is a fulfilling and lucrative path. At Lookup Flight Academy we specialize in training the future of pilots. Our Commercial Pilot Program is designed to launch your aviation career in as little as 9 months
As a Result of the Pilot Shortage…
- Airlines are now offering Bonuses north of $100,000 on day 1
- Starting salaries at the regional airlines and others are now increasing to $40 – $50/hr along with huge signing bonuses of $30,000 – $50,000. 1st year up to >$80,000 total
- A senior pilot at a major airline flying a 777 will make $320/hr – >$300,000/yr
- Go to www.airlinepilotcentral.com to check it out
- Pilots are moving from regional to major airlines in as little as 3 years
- Airlines are covering some tuition fees and setting up career paths while pilots are still students
- Military pilots are receiving annual bonuses and additional benefits to stop them from leaving
- This has all happened in just a few short years so look for the benefits to increase as the shortage becomes worse – as a tsunami of pilots retire over the next decade or more
- Start your career with our Accelerated Professional Pilot Course
What Does a Pilot Look Like?
- At Least 18 Years of Age
- High School Diploma or GED (College experience preferred)
- Two-Character References (One professional and one personal)
- Good Driving Record
- Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Pass a Behavioral/Cognitive Assessment
- Pass a Flight Assessment (Assessment can be waived based on prior certificates)
- No Prior Aviation Incidents or Accidents or other FAA Enforcement Actions
- Obtain an FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Proficient in the English Language
- Height and Weight Limits (Due to aircraft operational limitations, students taller than 6’3’’ or weighing more than 250 lbs. may be unable to train in our aircraft)
- Must be of Good Moral Character, Must be Driven, Strong Work Ethic, Etc.
Beyond the Minimums
We don’ t just teach the test, but also teach you to be a competent and resilient pilot. It is very important to understand the information thoroughly with a solid grasp, not just meet your hours requirement and go for a check ride.
Our instructors take great pride in ensuring each student has a clear understanding of how the aircraft functions and most importantly knows safety procedures. Our accelerated students receive additional educational benefits through access to our member training ground sessions, which cover various topics such as avionics systems, engine system, weather, and aerodynamics.
- State of the art programs
- Part 61 add-on courses
- Housing options available
- Up to 215 logged hours included with program
Time To Hit the Sky.
Let us show you the possibilities.
At Lookup Flight Academy our commercial pilot students are at the center of our attention. Fill out this form to be sent a free guide showing the potential of becoming a career pilot and what benefits it will bring to you!
Send me a free guide!
World Technician Demand
648,000 New Technicians by 2036 32,400 per year, 89 per day!
World Pilot Demand
637,000 New Pilots by 2036 31,850 per year, 87 per day!